Alcohol & Drug Service
Recovery focused service for those people aﬀected by mental illness and alcohol and/or drug misuse.
About this Service
The service works with individuals aged 18 years or older who have mental illness and alcohol and/or drug misuse. This service is for those who have a mental health problem that is worsened by the misuse of substances or substance abuse issues.
Services are delivered in a manner that is culturally appropriate. They are holistic addressing all issues affecting one’s wellbeing. Referrals will be made with the individuals consent to other services for specialised or other services.
Services are community based and include home based delivery. Whānau involvement is encouraged wherever possible.
- Community based counselling
- Available to those 18 years and older
- Holistic assessment addressing all issues affecting wellbeing
- Goals developed with individual that support the achievement of optimum wellness for individuals and their whānau
- Whānau involvement encouraged
- Referrals to specialist support services or other support
If you would like information about this service, please reach out to our friendly team via the contact page.